Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Its Spring!

I know it am noticing a bit late that spring is here. But atleast I am glad I noticed. On my walk between home and office, I see beautiful purple flowers in full bloom, leaves turning red on the trees. Everything looks so beautiful! I am making an attempt at being a more positive person and so it is nice when you encounter something beautiful in the daily grind and more importantly, you notice and appreciate it, without being lost in the humdrum of daily routine. I will try to keep my eyes open to notice more of such beauty even if it might be rare in the concrete jungle.

2 comments:

Achyut Telang said...

Good going! Keep it up..you are in the right direction. Observe everything as if you are doing it for the first time in your life which infact is true because every moment everything is continuosuly changing...

Anonymous said...

Thats really great.